|Asking Price||$89,900 USD|
|Boat Name||Owny Paws|
|Length:||30' 0" / 9m|
|Engine:||2 - V6 225hp|
|Engine Manufacturer:||Volvo Penta|
|Location:||St Petersburg, Florida|
2014 Regal 30 Express cruiser. Very low hours in great condition. Equipped with twin Volvo Penta 225hp I/O V6s with only 130 engine hours. Kohler 5kw genset has only 30hours. Vessel is equipped with AC and full enclosure. New Risers and Manifolds August 2019. Owner is ready to sell now priced at
This is an extremely well kept 2014 Regal 30 Express. It has twin Volva Penta 225 hp duo prop inboard/outboards with only 130 hours. The 5kw Kohler generator has even lower hours at only 30 hours. The current owner purchased the boat just over a year ago in Maryland and had the boat transported to Florida. He then had it bottom painted to keep in a wet slip. Due to work commitments the owner has not been able to use the vessel so he has moved it to high and dry storage and is now offering it for sale.
Boarding the vessel from the stern there is a pull out boarding ladder on the large swim platform which is covered with teak. A storage compartment is conveniently located in the transom for storage of lines and fenders. Entry to the cockpit is to starboard and there is a seating area located to port which converts to a full sunpad. To starboard is a sink with below counter storage for a cooler.
The fully equipped helm is located forward on the starboard side and features full instrumentation, dual throttles, compass, Garmin GPS Chartplotter and VHF radio. The port forward portion of the cockpit features a L shaped seating area. The windshield opens in the center for easy access to the bow which has a remote spotlight and windlass. There is a bimini top which attaches to the radar arch along with a full enclosure and cover.
Cabin features include 12k BTU Marine Air in the cabin, a full galley with microwave, sink, refrigerator, single burner electric cooktop and ample storage. There is a U shaped seating area forward in the cabin with a removable table and this converts to a sleeping area. There is also storage under this seating.
The cabin also features a flat screen TV, a Fusion stereo system and a full electronics panel for all vessel systems. The primary sleeping area is located aft of the main cabin and features a queen size berth with a privacy curtain. There is a fully enclosed head on the port side of the cabin with electric toilet, sink and shower.
Engine maintenance is up to date and the risers and manifolds were just replaced August 2019.
This vessel offers all the features of a much larger yacht and makes a great coastal cruiser.
PRICE REDUCED $89,900
* Air Conditioning Marine Air 12k BTU
* Enclosed Head with toilet, sink and shower
* Mid Cabin Queen size berth with privacy curtains
* Forward U shaped seating with removable table that converts to a berth
* Galley located starboard side with sink, microwave, refrigerator and single burner cooktop
* Flat screen TV 18 inch Majestic
* Fusion Stereo
* Overhead Hatch
* Removable snap in carpet
* Port side L shaped seating
* Removable cockpit table
* Cockpit sink
* Aft seating with storage beneath seating
* 30 Amp shore power connection with cable
* Battery selector switches
* Stereo speakers
* Bimini Top
* Cockpit enclosure
* Cockpit storage cover
* Transom shower
* Aft seating converts to full sun pad
* Aft and port seating converts to forward or aft facing seating positions
* Opening windshield for easy bow access
* Electrically opening hatch for access to engine compartment
* Helm seat located on starboard side
* Tilt Steering Wheel
* Full engine instrumentation
* Throttles with integrated drive trim controls
* Stereo control head Fusion
* Garmin GPS Map 740
* Garmin VHF 100
* Remote spotlight control
* Windlass control
* Trim Tab controls
Deck and Hull Features:
* Electric Windlass with helm control Lewmar V700
* Bow mounted remote spotlight with helm control
* Radar arch
* Bottom paint on hull and outdrives
* Pull out boarding ladder in swim platform
* Teak on swim platform
* Transom storage locker
* Transom shower
* Boarding gate from platform into cockpit
* Underwater Lights
* Twin Volvo Penta 225hp V6 Inboard/Outboard duo props. Only 130 hours!
* Kohler 5kw Generator with Sound Shield. Only 30 hours!
* Battery Charger - ProNautic 12-30P
* Water Heater - Seaward 6 gallon
* Portable Propane Grill - Kuma
for more information or a quote on the 2014 REGAL 30 Express Owny Paws